LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan (Table No:833)
LIC’s Jeevan Lakshya strategy could be a mixture of hazard unfold and frugal arrangement that is mostly acceptable to offer monetary fund security of children and family. This arrangement offers life unfold throughout the approach term and total Assured + Bonuses on endurance as development. If there ought to be an event of death of approach holder throughout the arrangement term, this strategy offers 100% of whole bonded annually until development and on development it once more gives a hundred and tenth of total Assured + Bonuses as development.
- Annual Income in case of death
- Sum assured + Simple Reversionary Bonus + Final Addition Bonus as maturity.
- Annual Income feature can be used as child education in case of death
- Paid premiums are exempted from income tax under 80C
- Maturity amount is tax free under 10 (10D)
|Age of Entry||18 to 50 years|
Calculate your Age
|Premium Paying Mode||Yearly, Half Yearly, Quarterly, Monthly (ECS Only)|
|Policy Term||13 to 25 years|
|Premium Paying Term||(Policy Term – 3) years|
|Sum Assured||100000 and above (in multiples of 10000)|
|Premium Mode Rebate||2% on yearly, 1% on Half Yearly, Nil on Quarterly & Monthly|
|High Sum assured Rebate||0% of SA on 0 to 2,00,000|
2% of SA on 2,00,000 to 4,90,000
3% of SA on 5,00,000 and above
|Loan||After 3 Years|
|Surrender||After 3 Years [ Surrender Value Calculator]|
|Revival||Within 2 Years of Lapse|
- In case of death of policy holder during policy term, 10% of Sum Assured will be provided to nominee every year till one year prior to maturity, and
- On maturity, 110% of Sum Assured + Simple Reversionary Bonus + Final Addition Bonus will be payable as maturity amount.
- Sum Assured + Simple Reversionary Bonus + Final Addition Bonus will be payable as maturity amount. .